(Please keep in mind that each child is unique, so your child may show all or few of these characteristics)
- Asks many and unusual questions.
- Displays a keen sense of humour and sees humour in situations that others may not.
- Prefers a variety and freshness in design, ideas, music, food, colour, clothing.
- Recognizes that there are alternative ideas or solutions to problems and creates
- Collects things, sometimes randomly, other times with a definite purpose.
- Has many hobbies- some are long lived but interest in others quickly disappears.
- Assembles or disassembles mechanical objects and devices with little or no training.
- Shows high emotional sensitivity.
- Has a vivid imagination.
- Appears forgetful, chaotic, and indifferent to time constraints (but within this superficial disorder there is a logic for the child)
- Self-directed or autonomous learners
- Does things in his/her own way; avoids typical way of doing things.