Dr. Shamarao Kalmadi Memorial State Level Elocution Competition
7th September 2018
ABOUT THE COMPETITION: Late Dr. Shamarao Kalmadi Memorial State Level Elocution Competition is a tribute to our beloved Co-founder who was not only a pioneer in the field of medicine but also a hard-core social worker. He provided us with his vision to think about the world as ‘Vasudaiv Kutumbakam’. In his revered memory, we decided to start a State Level Elocution Competition in the year 2011. Through this competition we intend to provide a platform for the students to participate in intellectual, social, spiritual and scientific discussions. The competition will also help the students hone their oratorical skills, persuasive skills and leadership skills.
- Last Date of Registration : 4th September 2018
- Date of Competition : 7th September 2018
- Reporting Time : 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- Venue : 6th Floor College A.V.Room
स्पर्धेचे विषय :
- १. प्लास्टिक आणि पर्यावरण
- २. जे.आर.डी.टाटा – भारतीय उद्योग जगताचे द्रष्टे
- ३. बदलते शैक्षणिक प्रवाह आणि युवक
- ४. भारतीय तत्वज्ञान आणि आधुनिक भारत
- ५.खेळ, खेळाडू आणि खिलाडूवृत्ती
- Plastic and Environment
- J.R.D.Tata : A Visionary of Indian Industry
- Changing Educational Scenario and Youth
- Indian philosophy and Modern India
- Sports , Sportsman and Sportsmanship
Winner: Rolling Trophy, Rs. 5000/- Cash, Memento and Certificate
Runners-up: Rs. 3000/- Cash, Memento and Certificate
Second Runners-up: Rs. 2000/- Cash, Memento and Certificate
RULES OF THE COMPETITION:
- The competition will be open to all bonafide under graduate and post graduate students in the State of Maharashtra.
- Participants can choose either English or Marathi as a language for expression.
- Only two students from each college will be allowed to participate in the competition.
- Participants should bring valid college ID- card , Principal’s Consent Letter and/or duly signed and sealed registration form for their identification during registration.
- There will be five topics for the competition and any one can be chosen.
- Every participant will be given five (5) minutes.
- Decision of the Panel of Judges will be final and binding.
- Lunch and Tea will be provided by the organizers.
- All the expenses such as travel, lodging, boarding of the participants will have to be borne by the participants.
- Each participant will get a participation certificate.
- Rolling Trophy won by the winning team should be returned in good condition to the organizers before 31 July 2019 by concerned college authority at their own expense.
- If the same college wins the trophy consecutively for three years, the trophy will go to the respective college permanently.
- Last date for receiving duly filled entry forms is 4th September 2018.
- On the spot registrations will not be entertained.
- Only first 40 Registrations will be considered.
For Further details please contact Ms. Shweta Bapat (Chairperson Elocution and Debate Committee) : 9422311288