Library Timings:- 11.30AM To 5.30PM
- Student can borrow one book or a magazine at a time against their library card for the period of one week . Student is responsible to submit the book on or before the due date . Students are given the book renewal facility after the due date. Renewal facility will depend on the availability and demand for the same book by others.
- Selected Reference books are given only for 4 days and not for the week.
- Current month’s magazine cannot be borrowed in the same month as it is kept on display. The previous issues of the magazines can be borrowed.
- Loss of the Library card should be reported to the librarian immediately and a new library card can be issued at the additional payment.
- Student is liable to pay a fine for the late return of the book @ Re.1 /- per day.
- The current reading facility can be availed by producing the I-card .
- Students should take utmost care of the books and in case of any damage, are liable to pay the damage fee.
- In case of loss of book, a borrower has to pay the entire cost of the book or replace the book .
- Borrowers library card is non-transferable.
- Complete silence and proper decorum should be maintained in the library.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
- Eatables are not allowed in the library.
- It is mandatory for students to have proper uniform and I- card.