Kaveri Skill Development Centre
Established in 2016-17, the Kaveri Skill Development Centre (KSDC) caters to need for the all-round development of the three stake holders of the college, namely: students, teachers and non-teaching staff members.
The aims and objectives of the Centre are:
- To provide different types of add on/certificate courses for the students which will give them additional expertise along with their chosen degree course and make them employable.
- To provide exposure to students through various value addition programmes like soft skill development programme, leadership training camp etc.
- To conduct skill development programmes for the teaching staff members of the college. It plans to extend this facility for staff from other units of the parent organisation, Kannada Sangha, Pune and to teaching staff members from other colleges in the long run.
- To provide skill development programmes for the non-teaching staff members of the college.
Over the years, following programmes/activities are conducted by the Centre:
- Presentation by ICICI Academy for Skills
- Presentation by Institute of Computer Accountant for Tally ERP (GST Version) , Direct Tax and E-Filing
- Workshop on Digital Marketing
- 7-day Soft Skill Development Programme
- Certificate Course in Basic English
The Centre is actively pursuing its objectives and working meticulously to fulfil the vision of the college i.e. ‘Excellence in Education’
Mrs. Suchismita Mohanty,