Department of Management
Paper Presentation Competition
Tuesday, 23rd January 2018
CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS
Theme of Research Papers
- Innovative Entrepreneurship
- Bitcoin – To be or not to be?
- One Nation, One Tax: GST
- Modern Payment Systems
|Submission of Abstract||20th January 2018|
|Submission of Paper||22nd January 2018|
|Last date of Registration||22nd January 2018|
Registration fees can be paid in the college office between 10:00 am to 3:00 pm in cash.
- This is a team paper-presentation competition. A team must comprise two students.
- One team can present the paper on only one topic.
- The college can send maximum three entries, however each entry should be on a different topic.
- The paper must be original with not more than 1500 words.
- PPT presentation is mandatory. The duration of the presentation is minimum 10 minutes and maximum 12 minutes followed by question and answer round.
- The abstract of the paper should not be more than 300 words.
- Two hard copies and soft copy in a Pen Drive including abstract, PPT and the complete paper must be submitted.
- The decision of the panel of judges will be final.
- The students must carry college ID with them.
- The Reporting time: 9.00.am, Audio Visual Room, 6th floor.
For further communication kindly contact:-
- Shweta Bapat(Co-ordinator) on 9422311288
- Sachin Deokate(Asst. Co-ordinator) on 9822362425
- Soniya Kumbhojkar(Asst. Co-ordinator) on 9604036780