Ans 1. Age Criteria for Mini KG admission for 2018-19 : Children born between 1st August 2014 to 30th September 2015
Ans 2. Selection Process :
- Random Selection Process
- School office shall publish provisional list of short listed candidates on portal along with the schedule for school visit.
- Both parents along with their child will have to come for school visit on scheduled date and time.
- After school visit, parents will have to confirm their admission by paying 1st quarter fee (refer fee details) through net banking, debit card or credit card only within the specified time.
- Please enquire with the school office regarding Refund Policy before confirming your admission.
- After the successful fee payment take a print out of the receipt generated and submit it along with the original Birth Certificate in the school office on working days (Monday to Friday) between 9:30am to 1:30 pm and receive the acknowledgement on parent’s copy of the receipt on same / next day.
- The admission procedure will be completed only after submitting the receipt and original Birth Certificate.
- Once the admission procedure is complete, the school office will display the shift allotment list on the portal.
- Please enquire with the school office regarding refund policy before confirming your admission.
Payment Options Extra Charges Credit card
1.10% + GST Debit card
– Visa, Master, Rupay, Maestro cards
0.75% + GST for transaction upto Rs 2000
1% + GST for transaction above Rs 2000
For Net Banking Rs. 25/- + 18% GST per transaction.
Ans 3. We have 210 seats in Mini KG.
Admission at Jr. and Sr. KG level are subject to availability of seats.
Age Criteria for Jr. and Sr. KG for the academic year 2018-19 is as follows
Jr. KG – 1st August 2013 to 30th Sept. 2014
Sr. KG – 1st August 2012 to 30th Sept. 2013
We provide substantial and nutritious snacks every day. We also monitor and quality and taste.
A monthly menu is prepared based on the basic principles of diet and nutrition.
We have both morning and afternoon shift6s. The timings are as follows.
Morning shift : 8:00 am 11:30 am
Afternoon shift : 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm
After completing pre-primary, the admission in primary is confirmed. However, please note that there is a separate procedure which needs to be completed in given time so that we know that you want to take admission
We do have a day care centre on the 5th floor of the same building. If you need day care facilities, you have to approach the day care centre directly and complete the formalities.
Please note that the day care centre is available to the students of KHS only.
The school does not own any vehicle. However, we do connect the parents with the transport vendors whose names are registered with the school. We also have a transportation committee that monitors the vans / rickshaws and their fares.
Parent – Teacher Meetings are held on every 2nd Saturday of the month (subject to change with prior notice). It is compulsory for at least one parent to attend. Parents can also meet the teachers personally during the month, but by prior appointment only by writing in the communication book.