DR. SHAMARAO KALMADI MEMORIAL STATE LEVEL ELOCUTION COMPETITION 2017-18
12th SEPTEMBER 2017
ABOUT THE COMPETITION: Late Dr. Shamarao Kalmadi Memorial State Level Elocution Competition is a tribute to our beloved Co-founder who was not only a pioneer in the field of medicine but also a hard-core social worker. He provided us with his vision to think about the world as ‘Vasudaiv Kutumbakam’. In his revered memory, we decided to start a State Level Elocution Competition in the year 2011. Through this competition we intend to provide a platform for the students to participate in intellectual, social, spiritual and scientific discussions. The competition will also help the students hone their oratorical skills, persuasive skills and leadership skills.
COMPETITION DATE : 12th September 2017
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION : 8th September 2017
*** On the spot registrations will not be accepted
|TOPICS FOR ELOCUTION||वक्तृत्व स्पर्धेसाठी विषय:-|
|1. Technology and Society
2. Man of the Era: Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak
3. Doklam – The test of India’s Paitence
4. Marks and Intelligence
5. Changing Lives with Sports
|1. तंत्रज्ञान आणि समाज
2. युगपुरुष :लोकमान्य बाळ गंगाधर टिळक
3. डोकलाम : भारताच्या संयमाची परिक्षा
4. गुण आणि बुद्धिमत्ता
5. बदलती जीवनशैली आणि खेळ
Winner: Rolling Trophy, Rs. 5000/- Cash, Memento and Certificate
Runners-up: Rs. 3000/- Cash, Memento and Certificate
Second Runners-up: Rs. 2000/- Cash, Memento and Certificate
RULES OF THE COMPETITION:
- The competition will be open to all bonafide under graduate and post graduate students in the State of Maharashtra.
- Participants can choose either English or Marathi as a language for expression.
- Only two students from each college will be allowed to participate in the competition.
- Participants should bring valid college ID- card , Principal’s Consent Letter and/or duly signed and sealed registration form for their identification during registration.
- There will be five topics for the competition and any one can be chosen.
- Every participant will be given seven (7) minutes. A warning bell will be given after five (5) minutes.
- Decision of the Panel of Judges will be final and binding.
- Lunch and Tea will be provided by the organizers.
- All the expenses such as travel, lodging, boarding of the participants will have to be borne by the participants.
- Each participant will get a participation certificate.
- Rolling Trophy won by the winning team should be returned in good condition to the organizers before 31 July 2018 by concerned college authority at their own expense.
- If the same college wins the trophy consecutively for three years, the trophy will go to the respective college permanently.
- Last date for receiving duly filled entry forms is 8th September 2017.
- On the spot registrations will not be accepted
Entry Fee : Rs. 150/- per participant
Registration (*** On the spot registrations will not be accepted)
12th September 2017, from 8:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m
Inauguration : 9:30 am
Venue: ‘Shakuntala Jagannath Shetty Auditorium’, Kannada Sangha’s Kaveri College of Science & Commerce, ,S.No. 36, Ganesh Nagar, Near CDSS, Erandwane, Pune-38
For Further details please contact Ms. Shweta Bapat (Chairperson Elocution and Debate Committee) : 9422311288