Admission process for KG, Std. I and Std. III will start on 1st December 2017 and the admission process for Std. II and Std. IV– IX will start in the last week of Feb. 2018. Details will be updated on the web site.
Admission forms will be available on the website from 1st December till 15th December. For your form to be processed, please ensure that it is filled in completely and accurately. The last day for submitting the form is December 15, 2017.
Admission Procedure for KG-
- Names of shortlisted students (Preliminary list) will be displayed on Monday,18th December, 2017 after 11:00 am.
- School Visit in the first week of January 2018. Schedule for the same will be displayed on the website.
- Parents interaction with the Principal.
- Final list of students will be displayed on Thursday, 11 January 2018.
- The admission will be confirmed after the payment of the Ist installment.
Admission Procedure for Std. I and III-
- For admissions to Std I and III, if your child’s name is in the list, your child will be called for a competency test in English and Maths.
- Following this and based on the performance in the test, a list of children who have secured admission will be displayed.
Documents required for KG Admissions
- Original Birth Certificate of the child
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Three Photographs of the Child
- AADHAR card
Documents required for Admissions to Std. I – IX
- Original school leaving certificate from the previous School.
- Copy of the report card from the previous school
- Three photographs of your child
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case of queries. We would be very happy to assist you with any further information.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school.