Admission to Kaveri International School involves a through yet simple procedure. Interested parents to follow the below steps :
fill up the Enquiry Form and submit by clicking on the submit button at the end of the form.
The interaction is planned to help answer all your questions regarding the infrastructure, transport, and the ICSE (proposed) programme KIS has opted for. This is also an opportunity for you to examine the credentials and legacy of the group first hand.
Payment of the fees to confirm the admission.
Visit to the Kaveri International School Campus where our admission in charge will take you through the admission process and campus visit.
Principal meets with the student & family. Parents can use this platform to understand and clarify doubts.
Required documents for admission
1. Birth certificate original or duly attested copy.
2. Aadhar card copy.
3. Previous school report card, L.KG/U.KG mid term report card if taking admission for IInd term.
4. Leaving Certificate.
5. Transfer Certificate if applicable.
6. Parents ID Proof & Residential Proof.
7. 2 Passport Size Photograph of the Student.